The Ideal Product for Preserving and Storing Your Favorite Jams and Jellies
Homemade Raisin, Ginger and Apricot Chutney Recipe
This homemade chutney is sweet and spicy, and it goes well with cheese, crackers, and roasted meats.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the raisins, apricots, ginger, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely before serving.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Jam Making Maslin Pan And Preserve Pot
Pectin Sugar-Free Kit
Toast And Jam
Homemade Strawberry Rosemary Jelly Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam Without Pectin Recipe
Small Batch Blackberry Jam Recipe