Inspired Recipes For Creating And Baking With Preserves, Shipped Right to Your Door
Small Batch Blackcurrant Jam Recipe
Small Batch Blackcurrant Jam is a quick and simple way to make homemade jam. The jam's tart and sweet flavor complements bread, toast, scones, or biscuits.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- The blackcurrants should be washed and stemmed.
- Combine the blackcurrants, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a boil by increasing the heat to high.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the jam thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove the jam from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Pour the jam into a sterilized jar and set aside to cool before storing in the refrigerator.
Toast And Jam
Jams And Jellies
Jam And Jelly
Big Book Of Jams And Jellies
Small Batch Blackberry Jam Recipe
Small Batch Strawberry Jam Recipe
Old Fashioned Strawberry Preserves Recipe
Homemade Blueberry Jam on Toast Recipe