A Fruit-Preserving Cookbook for Creating Delicious Jams, Jellies and Preserves, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Peach Jelly Recipe
This delicious homemade peach jelly preserves the flavor of fresh peaches. It's delicious on toast, biscuits, or even ice cream.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Combine the peaches and water in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on high heat, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Transfer the peach mixture, in batches, to a fine-mesh strainer set over a large bowl.
- Remove any solids from the mixture by pressing it through a strainer.
- Return the peach puree to the saucepan after measuring 5 cups.
- Bring the sugar and lemon juice to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue to boil, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Continue to boil for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened, after adding the liquid pectin.
- Remove from the heat and skim any foam that has formed.
- Fill hot sterilized jars with hot jelly, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Wipe the jar rims clean with a damp cloth before screwing on the lids.
- For 10 minutes, place the jars in a boiling water bath.
- Remove the jars from the water bath and set aside to cool completely before storing.
Artisanal Preserves Cookbook
Canning and Mason Jars 30 Pack With Silver Lids
Mason Canning Jars With Lids And Bands
Homemade Strawberry Rhubarb Jam Recipe
Small Batch Apricot Jam Recipe
Homemade Orange Jelly Recipe
Small Batch Peach Apricot Jam Recipe