Filled with Over 100 Seasonal Recipes to Making Artisanal Jams, Marmalades and Fruit Butters
Homemade Orange Jelly Recipe
This homemade orange jelly is full of fresh citrus flavor and is ideal for spreading on toast or biscuits. It's simple to make and can be kept in the refrigerator for months, making it an excellent way to preserve the flavor of fresh oranges.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Juice the oranges after cutting them in half.
- Keep the juice and throw away the pulp and seeds.
- In a large pot, combine 2 cups orange juice.
- To the pot, add the sugar, powdered pectin, lemon juice, and salt.
- To combine, stir everything together thoroughly.
- Place the pot over high heat on the stove.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while constantly stirring.
- Pour in the water and continue to boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Skim off any foam that forms on the jelly's surface.
- Fill sterilized jars with the jelly, leaving 1/4 inch at the top of each.
- Allow the jars to cool to room temperature before sealing with lids.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 months.
Toast And Jam
Jams And Jellies
Jam And Jelly
Big Book Of Jams And Jellies
Homemade Stone Fruit Bottling Recipe
Homemade Raspberry Jam with Croissant Recipe
Homemade Plum Jam Preserves Recipe
Homemade Orange Marmalade Recipe