Filled with Over 100 Seasonal Recipes to Making Artisanal Jams, Marmalades and Fruit Butters
Homemade Raspberry Jam Recipe
This homemade raspberry jam is full of fresh fruit flavor and is ideal for topping toast, scones, or yogurt. The recipe is simple to prepare and can be easily customized to your taste preferences.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Rinse and pat dry the raspberries.
- Combine the raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a large pot.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until the jam thickens and reaches the desired consistency.
- (about 20-30 minutes).
- Remove the pot from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Fill clean, sterilized jars halfway with jam, leaving about 1/4 inch headspace at the top.
- To ensure a proper seal, seal the jars and place them in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the water and place them on a towel-lined surface to cool.
- The jam can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to a year.
Automatic Jam And Jelly Maker
Artisanal Preserves Cookbook
Canning and Mason Jars 30 Pack With Silver Lids
Homemade Apricot Jam on Croissant Recipe
Homemade Apricot Red Currant Jelly Recipe
Small Batch Strawberry Raspberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Apricot Peach Jam Recipe