All-Natural Fruit Pectin for Preserving Your Favorite Fruits
Homemade Orange Jam Recipe
This homemade orange jam is a delicious way to keep oranges' bright, fresh flavor. Spread it on toast, scones, or use it in baking.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- The oranges should be washed and dried.
- Cut them into quarters, then thinly slice.
- Place the sliced oranges in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Return the oranges to the pot after draining the water.
- Stir in the granulated sugar until it dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-40 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and reaches the desired consistency.
- To see if the jam is done, spoon a small amount onto a cold plate and set aside for a few seconds.
- It's ready if it wrinkles when pressed with your finger.
- Remove the jam from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Remove any foam that has formed on the surface.
- Fill clean, sterilized jars halfway with hot jam, leaving about 1cm at the top.
- Allow the jars to cool to room temperature before sealing.
- Keep the orange jam jars in a cool, dark place.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 1-2 months.
Maslin Pan And Jam Making Pot
The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook
Jam Making Maslin Pan And Preserve Pot
Homemade Red Currant Jelly Recipe
Small Batch Raspberry Jam on Toast Recipe
Homemade Whole Strawberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Lemon Marmalade Recipe