Make Jellies, Fruit Butter and Jams At Home With This Detailed Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Fig and Honey Jam Recipe
This homemade fig and honey jam is a tasty way to use up fresh figs. The honey's sweetness complements the figs' natural sweetness, while the lemon juice adds a touch of tartness. This jam is ideal for spreading on toast, muffins, or scones, as well as topping yogurt or ice cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine the figs, honey, lemon juice, and salt in a large saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook for 45-50 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and the figs break down.
- Blend the mixture with an immersion blender or in a blender until smooth.
- Fill sterilized jars halfway with jam and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.
The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook
Jam Making Maslin Pan And Preserve Pot
Pectin Sugar-Free Kit
Homemade Plum Jam with Star Anise Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Rosemary Jelly Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam Without Pectin Recipe