Inspired Recipes For Creating And Baking With Preserves, Shipped Right to Your Door
Small Batch Fig Jam Recipe
When you have a few extra figs and want to make a quick and easy jam, this Small Batch Fig Jam is ideal. It's delicious on toast, with cheese, or as an ice cream topping.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Combine the figs, sugar, lemon juice, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 40-45 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and the figs break down.
- Remove the jam from the heat and set it aside to cool slightly.
- Allow to cool completely in a jar or container before using.
Jam And Jelly
Big Book Of Jams And Jellies
Preserving With Pomona's Pectin
Old Fashioned Strawberry Preserves Recipe
Homemade Blueberry Jam on Toast Recipe
Homemade Elderberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Gooseberries Jam Recipe