Jam Cookbook With Delicious And Easy Artisan Jams And Jellies, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Blackberry Jam Recipe
This blackberry jam recipe is ideal for utilizing fresh blackberries from your garden or from your local farmers' market. It's sweet, tangy, and full of flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Boiling water sterilizes canning jars and lids.
- Over medium heat, combine blackberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a large pot.
- Stir frequently until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase the heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 10-15 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and skim any foam that has formed.
- Fill sterilized jars halfway with hot jam.
- Wipe the jar rims clean with a clean cloth.
- Screw on the lids and bands to the jars.
- Cook for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
- Remove the jars from the water and set aside to cool completely.
- Keep it in a cool, dry place.
Fruit Pectin For Homemade Jams And Jellies
Jams And Jellies: Preserving By The Pint
Maslin Pan And Jam Making Pot
The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook
Homemade Plum Jam Recipe
Homemade Marmalade Recipe
Homemade Raspberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Mint Jam Recipe