Jam Cookbook With Delicious And Easy Artisan Jams And Jellies, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Peach Jam Recipe
This recipe for Homemade Peach Jam is an excellent way to preserve the sweet, juicy flavor of summer peaches. It's simple to make and goes well with toast, scones, or biscuits.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Combine the chopped peaches, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large saucepan.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to stir the jam until it thickens and reaches the desired consistency.
- This should take 45-60 minutes.
- Remove the jam from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Fill sterilized jars halfway with jam and allow to cool completely before sealing with lids.
- For up to a year, keep the jars in a cool, dark place.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within a month.
Big Book Of Jams And Jellies
Preserving With Pomona's Pectin
Automatic Jam And Jelly Maker
Homemade Blueberry Jam on Toast Recipe
Homemade Elderberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Gooseberries Jam Recipe
Homemade Stone Fruit Jam Recipe