Inspired Recipes For Creating And Baking With Preserves, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Fig Jam Recipe
This Homemade Fig Jam is a sweet and fruity spread that goes well with toast, biscuits, and scones. Fresh figs, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract are used to make this dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Combine the figs, sugar, and lemon juice in a large saucepan.
- To combine, stir everything together thoroughly.
- Bring the mixture to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- To avoid sticking, stir occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 45-50 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened and darkened in color.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Transfer the jam to a jar and refrigerate until completely cool.
Jam Making Maslin Pan And Preserve Pot
Pectin Sugar-Free Kit
Toast And Jam
Homemade Pomegranate Jam Recipe
Homemade Raspberry and Pomegranate Jam Recipe
Homemade Apple Onion Chutney Recipe
Homemade Stone Fruit Bottling Recipe