Inspired Recipes For Creating And Baking With Preserves, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Ginger Jelly Recipe
This Homemade Ginger Jelly is a sweet and spicy spread that goes well with toast, biscuits, or as a meat glaze. The fresh ginger juice adds a zesty kick to the dish, while the sugar and lemon juice balance the flavors.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large saucepan, combine the ginger juice, sugar, lemon juice, and water.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the pectin thoroughly.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Pour the mixture into the jars and set aside to cool completely.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Jams And Jellies
Jam And Jelly
Big Book Of Jams And Jellies
Preserving With Pomona's Pectin
Small Batch Strawberry Jam Recipe
Old Fashioned Strawberry Preserves Recipe
Homemade Blueberry Jam on Toast Recipe
Homemade Elderberry Jam Recipe