This Large Maslin Pan is Perfect for Making Jams, Preserves, Chutneys and Jellies
Small Batch Strawberry Raspberry Jam Recipe
When you only have a small amount of fruit on hand or want to make a small batch of jam, this Small Batch Strawberry Raspberry Jam recipe is ideal. Strawberry and raspberry combine to make a delicious flavor that is ideal for spreading on toast, biscuits, or scones.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the strawberries, raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, or until the jam thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside for 5-10 minutes to cool.
- Transfer the jam to a sterilized jar and place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
Pectin Sugar-Free Kit
Toast And Jam
Jams And Jellies
Homemade Lemon Marmalade Recipe
Homemade Strawberry and Apple Jam Recipe
Homemade Grapefruit Marmalade Recipe
Homemade Pear Marmalade Recipe