Recipes for Small-Batch Jams, Jellies and Marmalades, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Recipe
This low sugar strawberry jam recipe is a healthier alternative to store-bought jams. It's simple to make and delicious on toast, muffins, or scones with only four ingredients and no refined sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed strawberries, honey, and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/4 cup water and the low-sugar powdered fruit pectin.
- Stir the pectin mixture into the strawberry mixture for 3 minutes.
- Fill clean, dry jars with the jam, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Allow 30 minutes to stand after covering with lids.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 weeks or frozen for up to a year.
Toast And Jam
Jams And Jellies
Jam And Jelly
Big Book Of Jams And Jellies
Homemade Grapefruit Marmalade Recipe
Homemade Pear Marmalade Recipe
Homemade Apricot Jam Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Pectin Jam Recipe