Features a Wide and Shallow Design to Allow for Easy Pouring
Homemade Whole Strawberry Jam Recipe
This classic and delicious homemade whole strawberry jam is a traditional and delicious way to preserve fresh strawberries. It goes well with toast, biscuits, and scones.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Strawberries should be washed and hulled before being chopped into small pieces.
- Combine the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a large pot.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 30-40 minutes, or until the jam thickens.
- Remove the pot from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Fill sterilized jars with jam, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Seal the jars and process them for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
- Allow the jars to cool to room temperature after removing them from the water bath.
- For up to a year, keep the jars in a cool, dark place.
Artisanal Preserves Cookbook
Canning and Mason Jars 30 Pack With Silver Lids
Mason Canning Jars With Lids And Bands
Homemade Orange Grapefruit Jelly Recipe
Homemade Cherry Jam Recipe
Small Batch Blackcurrant Jam Recipe
Homemade Ginger Jelly Recipe