This Large Maslin Pan is Perfect for Making Jams, Preserves, Chutneys and Jellies
Homemade Apricot Peach Jam Recipe
With this simple homemade apricot peach jam recipe, you can enjoy the sweet and tangy flavors of summer all year long. Spread it on toast, biscuits, or use it as a glaze for meats.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine the peaches, apricots, lemon juice, and powdered pectin in a large pot.
- Bring the mixture to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the sugar until it dissolves.
- Bring the mixture back to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Remove the pot from the heat and skim off any foam that has formed.
- Fill hot sterilized jars with hot jam, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Wipe the jar rims clean with a damp cloth.
- Tighten the lids and rings until they are fingertip tight.
- In a boiling water canner, process the jars for 10 minutes.
- Allow the jars to cool completely after removing them from the canner.
- Seal the jars and keep them in a cool, dark place for up to a year.
Pectin Sugar-Free Kit
Toast And Jam
Jams And Jellies
Jam And Jelly
Homemade Strawberry and Apple Jam Recipe
Homemade Grapefruit Marmalade Recipe
Homemade Pear Marmalade Recipe
Homemade Apricot Jam Recipe