Jam Cookbook With Delicious And Easy Artisan Jams And Jellies, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Raspberry Jam with Croissant Recipe
With this simple recipe, you can enjoy the sweet, tangy flavors of homemade raspberry jam on top of warm, buttery croissants.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a large saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the jam thicken for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut croissants in half horizontally and butter the cut sides.
- Bake the croissants for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly toasted, on a baking sheet.
- Serve with raspberry jam on croissants.
The Sqirl Jam Cookbook
Fruit Pectin For Homemade Jams And Jellies
Jams And Jellies: Preserving By The Pint
Maslin Pan And Jam Making Pot
Small Batch Red Currant Jam Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Chia Jam Recipe
Homemade Violette Plum Jam Recipe
Homemade Red Currant Jelly Recipe