Features a Wide and Shallow Design to Allow for Easy Pouring
Homemade Raspberry and Pomegranate Jam Recipe
This Homemade Raspberry and Pomegranate Jam is the ideal balance of sweet and tart flavors. It's simple to make and can be served with toast, scones, or even as an ice cream topping.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the raspberries, pomegranate juice, and lemon juice in a large saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, then reduce to a low heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat while constantly stirring.
- Boil for another minute, stirring constantly, after adding the liquid pectin package.
- Allow the jam to cool for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, after it has been removed from the heat.
- Fill sterilized jars halfway with jam, leaving a 1/4-inch headspace at the top.
- Wipe the jar rims with a clean, damp cloth before sealing with the lids and rings.
- For 10 minutes, place the jars in a boiling water bath.
- Allow the jars to cool to room temperature after removing them from the water bath.
- Before storing the jam in a cool, dark place for up to a year, check the lids for a proper seal.
Canning and Mason Jars 30 Pack With Silver Lids
Mason Canning Jars With Lids And Bands
The Sqirl Jam Cookbook
Homemade Apricot Peach Jam Recipe
Homemade Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Apple Jam Recipe
Small Batch Red Currant Jam Recipe