Delicious Artisan Jams and Jellies Anyone Can Prepare At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Small Batch Peach Apricot Jam Recipe
This Small Batch Peach Apricot Jam is a delicious way to enjoy summer flavors all year. You can make a delicious and simple jam that's perfect for spreading on toast, biscuits, or scones with just a few simple ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine the chopped peaches and apricots, sugar, lemon juice, and salt in a large pot.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-40 minutes, or until the jam thickens.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Allow the jam to cool slightly before transferring it to jars.
- Refrigerate the jars for up to 2 weeks or freeze them for up to 6 months.
Jams And Jellies
Jam And Jelly
Big Book Of Jams And Jellies
Preserving With Pomona's Pectin
Homemade Raspberry Jam with Croissant Recipe
Homemade Plum Jam Preserves Recipe
Homemade Orange Marmalade Recipe
Homemade Orange Jam Recipe