A Comprehensive Guide to Making Jams and Jellies in Small Batches
Small Batch Apricot Jam Recipe
This Small Batch Apricot Jam recipe is ideal for utilizing some fresh apricots. The jam is simple to make and has a bright, tangy flavor that complements toast, yogurt, and other foods.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the chopped apricots, granulated sugar, and fresh lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Over medium heat, stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the jam, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until it thickens and reaches a gel-like consistency.
- Allow the jam to cool to room temperature after removing it from the heat.
- Transfer the jam to a jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Pectin Sugar-Free Kit
Toast And Jam
Jams And Jellies
Jam And Jelly
Homemade Apple Onion Chutney Recipe
Homemade Stone Fruit Bottling Recipe
Homemade Raspberry Jam with Croissant Recipe
Homemade Plum Jam Preserves Recipe