The Ideal Product for Preserving and Storing Your Favorite Jams and Jellies
Homemade Strawberry Rhubarb Jam Recipe
This Homemade Strawberry Rhubarb Jam is a delicious and simple way to preserve spring and summer flavors. The combination of sweet strawberries and tangy rhubarb creates the ideal flavor balance.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pot, combine the rhubarb, strawberries, sugar, and water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently, over high heat.
- Continue to boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly, after adding the pectin.
- Remove the pot from the heat and skim any foam that has formed on the surface of the jam.
- Fill sterilized jars with jam, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Cover jars with lids and bands and process for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
- Remove the jars from the water and set aside to cool completely.
- Seals should be checked and stored in a cool, dark place for up to a year.
Pectin Sugar-Free Kit
Toast And Jam
Jams And Jellies
Homemade Raspberry and Pomegranate Jam Recipe
Homemade Apple Onion Chutney Recipe
Homemade Stone Fruit Bottling Recipe
Homemade Raspberry Jam with Croissant Recipe